Where are we now ?
We remain curious to see what the future will bring us. In any case, we have put everything in place to make it a successful auction:
- 15 films have been published, you can find them here
- the newly installed 'chat online' is running at full speed, our experts are working constantly (also on the weekend of 2-3 May and during the Auctions May 5, 6 and 7) to answer questions
- additional photos and condition reports can also be requested
- purchase orders / prebids and telephone bids are coming in
- here you will find a list with answers to the frequently asked questions (FAQ) about this Stay-in auction.
- there will also be a mini-concert during the live online auction afternoons. Nel Ponsaers brings you the song “Sun & Moon & Stars” which also served as a score under the videos. Go to our site to watch from Tuesday 5 May 1:45 PM.
Collection from May 12:
If all goes well, we will be able to open our doors again from May 12 for collections (both from the March and May auction), in accordance with the hygiene conditions.
There will also be an appointment calendar you can sign up for in advance, limiting the number of customers at a certain time.
To limit contact between customers, the entrance will be via Verlatstraat 18 and the exit will be via Verlatstraat 20.
The 1.5m distance will be guaranteed in the reception area (Verlatstraat 18) and ‘cough screens’ will be provided.
Payment will also be made behind a ‘cough screen’ and only contactless (bank transfer / bank contact / credit card). We do not accept cash payments.
The pick-up of the pieces themselves is by appointment, so one customer (couple is also allowed) at a time, the purchased works will be prepared in advance, so that contactless collection can be made.
The course to be followed will be clearly marked, where 1.5m distance is respected.
Disinfectant gel will also be available and our employees will follow hygiene regulations by wearing gloves and a mouth mask.